Peace of mind is at the core of our storage temperature monitoring systems. Should an issue be detected or your storage experience, a temperature fluctuation, you will be alerted by Email and SMS, prompting you to take action. The software is easy to use and since it’s cloud-based can be accessed from any device, just log in, and you will be able to check up on your cold storage current temperature and performance levels. The software offers reports and a traceable history, giving you all the information, you may require for in-house audits and efficiency rating.
Remote temperature monitoring systems are installed by our team of highly qualified and certified engineers. You will be given full training and on-going support to help get the most from your investment.
Should you experience a problem, our highly trained staff are on call 24/7.
We maintain & calibrate the system for complete assurances. Can set up a maintenance agreement.
Remote Temperature Monitoring Benefits:
- E-mail & SMS (text message) alarms for detected issues
- Automatic email reporting daily/weekly/monthly as desired
- Easy-to-use and straightforward software package
- Easy login via any device with cloud-based solution
- Traceable history for safety procedures and audits
- Guaranteed safe storage for temperature sensitive goods
- Installation by fully trained and certified engineers
- Full training and support provided for your staff
- Complete peace of mind knowing that your products are being constantly monitored for temperature variations
- Complies with international standards and food safety legislation including HACCP, GMP, and ISO.
- Easy integration into existing systems: ERP and supply chain management software, on-board computers in trucks, et cetera.
- Easy online configuration: parameters are easily defined and adapted for any type of food and circumstance